The do’s and don’ts of a single chick's dating agenda.
When you’re single and ready to mingle.. and out there strutting your stuff… it doesn't hurt to keep a few helpful things in mind…
1. Do explore your options. When not in a serious or exclusive relationship, it’s okay to be a serial dater. Don’t be afraid to explore your options and figure out what you want.
2. Do shut your trap. Don’t discuss other dates, or guys, when out on a date with a guy. You may not be committed to one guy, but he doesn’t need to know all the details. Keep the focus on him and the date at hand.
3. Do keep it classy. It is okay to date guys that don’t know one another or may never meet. Don’t date guys who you live in close quarters with or are friends. Save the drama for your mama!
4. Do come clean. Once you’ve decided to get more serious, or take things to the next level with someone, you have to be open and honest with the guys you may be talking to or hanging out with. Remember to be courteous.
5. Do mind your manners. It may be hard to say goodbye to a really nice guy, or tell him you’ve hooked up with someone else, but he definitely deserves the truth. Don’t string someone along, especially a Mr. Nice Guy.
Good luck out there and don't forget to just have some fun!