7.01.2011

Red, White and BERRY!

Hi all.

What are everyone's plans for the holiday weekend? Here is a recipe I am going to tryout for a 4th of July picnic I am going too.

The recipe is called Revolutionary Berries. The berries look SO cute and the best part, they look easy to make! Works for me. :)

*Recipe found on Disney.com

What you need:

*12 ounces of white chocolate chips *Blue sugar *Strawberries

1. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave according to the package directions (make sure that the container and berries are completely dry, even a little moisture will alter the texture of candy).

2. One at a time, dip the strawberries into the chocolate and then into the blue sugar.

3. Set them to harden on waxed paper.

4. Makes 35 to 45 decorated berries.

Give them a try and let me know how yours turn out. Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

Happy 4th,
Sarah

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this - they look so yummy! If I wasn't sure they'd melt as soon as I took them outside to eat, I'd be making them this weekend... guess I'll have to make them another time (at which point I might end up eating all of them)! : ) Happy 4th to you too! : )

Sarah Allen said...

This is so freaking cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Maddalena said...

lovely!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How cute are those??? And they look delish!

Sarah said...

Thanks all! They were very yummy and quite a hit at the 4th of July picnic! I would recommend them because they are also very simple to make. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks!! And thanks for checking out my blog too, I enjoy yours as well. :) -Sarah

Unknown said...

Chocolate covered strawberries - Is there anything not to love? Such a great idea.

An American Girl (Someday) in Paris
Tumblr

Sarah said...

Thanks! :) I enjoy your blog too. Love the title.
-Sarah

reddit