8.06.2011

A Refreshing Summer Salad

Hi all,

Like many of us, I enjoy a good salad from time to time with a meal. When flipping through coupons or browsing deals at the grocery, I like to keep an eye out for new ways to sort of "spruce up" a salad. Here is a recipe that not only is delicious but also healthy and super easy to make.  I hope you like it as much as I do! Enjoy!

What you will need:

~ 2-3 Green Apples
~ Almond Slivers (Honey Flavored)
~ Craisins
~ Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt
* Note - You can also mix in Pecans



xxoo,

Sarah

6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That looks great. I would never have even thought about using vanilla yoghurt but it makes perfect sense. I am definitely making this for summer!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, Natasha! I got this recipe from a friend of mine and love it. So simple to make too. Enjoy!

~Sarah

Leslie said...

Simple is good. AND looks yummy! This is definitely one to try...

Holly said...

I'll have to try this! Simple and yummy looking!

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this!

Special 'K' said...

that looks amazing I will make it for lunch. thanks for sharing. I also love the watermelon daquari we make a beautiful Mango one at restaurant. I have enjoyed reading your posts they are great.I will follow on my way out so I can return. Hope to see visit my place soon and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

reddit