6.12.2011

Pretty Wall Decals

I love, love, LOVE wall decals. They are a cute alternative to wallpaper, pictures and other wall accessories. After painting the master bedroom gray, the wood trim white, and adding splashes of yellow around the room, I noticed that the wall above the bed's headboard was a tad, bare.

That bareness had to go.

As I searched for inspiration and chic ideas, I stumbled upon wall decals. I ended up choosing three white flower decals for above the headboard. They are simple and give the wall that extra little something that it needed.

Here are some wall stickers that I love and think are great. Let me know what you think or if you'd ever use wall decals in a room.






xxoo,
Sarah

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Sarah! First time stopping by! I've never used wall decals, but I love them. The last two are my favorite. I am a newlywed, and can't wait to move out on our own! Let the decor begiN!

Sarah said...

You should def. give them a try! I recommend them. Congrats on being a newlywed as well.

Sarah said...

I'm in LOVE with those wall decals! I like the dandelion looking ones in the gray bedroom. So fun!

- Sarah
alkillianna@yandex.ru

reddit