6.26.2011

A Wedding Weekend

Hi all.

I had a great weekend. One of my friends got married and the ceremony could not have been more beautiful and intimate, even the weather was absolutely perfect. Of course you can't talk about a wedding without mentioning the bride. The bride was stunning. My friend is 5' 11" and has always been simple and a bit of a tom boy, but on her special day she had us all amazed and smiling at how breathtaking she looked. The bride wore a mermaid style dress that had about twenty buttons running down her lower back. She chose a curly bun up do, soft red lipstick, a pretty pearl necklace and a short classic vail. To top it all off, she was constantly smiling from ear to ear on her special day. In my opinion, nothing is more pretty than a very happy bride on her very special day.

Here is one of the gifts that I made for the amazing bride and groom. It consisted of scrabble pieces that spelled out their last name vertically and both of their first names, horizontally. I feel this gift symbolizes what the day is all about, two becoming one.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

xxoo,
Sarah

No comments:

reddit